FELTON, Calif., March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global digital investment market size is estimated to reach USD 6,964.18 billion by 2028 and is expected to record a CAGR of 16.1% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. The cost structure of digital investments is the crucial factor that drives the growth of the market. Quick accessibility and user-friendly structure of the digital investment is another factor that drives the industry growth. Data security and compliance concerns are the key factors restraining the growth. Most of the major companies working in the market are adopting the strategy of product innovations to capture maximum market share.
Digital Investment Market Report Highlights
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 16.8% from 2021 to 2028. Digitalization and the COVID-19 pandemic have rapidly increased consumer demand for digital investment in this region.
- The neobrokers segment is likely to register the highest CAGR of 16.5% from 2021 to 2028. Neobrokers provide access to all types of investment. They offer simplicity, as the digitized process makes it easy for users to trade and invest.
- The robo-advisors segment held the largest revenue share of more than 65% in 2020 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of over 15.0% from 2021 to 2028, due to the benefits of robo-advisors like minimum overhead costs.
Digital Investment Market Growth & Trends
The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted market growth. The digital investment market observed significant growth due to the increased adoption of digital investment platforms for efficient wealth and asset management in a volatile market during the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of the investors took the benefit of investment opportunities that occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, the market for digital investments is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period.
The robo-advisors segment dominated the market and contributed a revenue share of around 65% in 2020 and is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% from 2021 to 2028. Robo-advisors have minimum overhead costs as they are hosted electronically and permit customers to change and personalize their online investments to achieve long-term financial goals and short-term investment plans. Moreover, the customers are looking out for digital solutions that help them to budget, save, and invest their money.
North America accounted for the largest market share of more than 65% in 2020. The US contributed a major share to the large revenue generation of the market. The maximum usage of digital investment platforms such as robo-advisors and neobrokers due to their important benefits such as accessibility, security, ease, and personalization contributed to more revenue generation in North America.
Read synopsis or request for a free sample of market research report“Digital Investment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (Neobrokers, Robo-Advisors), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & AfricaCentral & South America), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028″, published by Million Insights.
Digital Investment Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global digital investment market based on type and region:
- Digital Investment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
- Digital Investment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of the Digital Investment Market
- Robinhood Markets, Inc.
- eToro Ltd.
- Betterment LLC
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Ally Financial Inc.
- TD Ameritrade, Inc.
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Stash Financial, LLC
- E-Trade Financial Holdings, LLC
Browse other Research Reports published by Million Insights
- Business App Market – The global business app market size is expected to reach USD 7.17 billion by 2028, recording a CAGR of 14.5% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market growth is credited to the rising demand for e-mail marketing campaigns-based business apps across the globe. A surge in the adoption of team management business tools from the consumers in China is also fueling the market growth.
- Robo-Advisors Market – The global robo-advisors market size is estimated to reach USD 5,401.19 billion by 2028, recording a CAGR of 18.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Million Insights. The cost-effective investment advisory and more accessibility is the key driver for the market. In addition, the augmented use of technology by advisors for advice and execution drives the industry growth. However, the lack of investment choice is the major restraint for the market. The COVID-19 pandemic had a positive impact on the market.
- Neobrokers Market – The global neobrokers market size is estimated to reach USD 12.55 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. The user-friendly structure is the major factor driving the growth of the market. In addition, neobrokers help customers participate in the stock market with only a small amount of money, which has augmented the use of neobrokers. Some dangers and risks hidden in the large offers are the major restraining factors for the market. Most of the key players are offering various beneficial services like reduction in transaction costs, providing well and simplified structured app to customers, etc. to grab more share in the market.
Explore Snapshots by Million Insightsfor industry specific reports that provide real-time market trends and forecasts, by condensing the integral elements from our industry reports into bite-sized paragraphs, charts, and tables.
Access More Snapshot Reports and Press Releases.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights